Meeting place ideally Tipu Sultan’s palace if coming from Bangalore Or Meet at Mysore Palace.
- Visit the Devaraja Market,a heritage market 100 years, built by the Royal Mysore Maharaja.
- Mysore has won the award for being the cleanest city.
- Visit the Mysore Palace, Illuminated outside, only on Sunday evenings.
- Visit Chamundi Hill to see the Large statue of Demon Chamunda
- The Lalita Mahal Palace,now converted as Hotel, built exclusively for European Guests of the Maharaja.
- St.Philomena’s Church.
- Drive to Srirangapatna, the Summer Palace of Tippu Sultan, a mausoleum built, resembles a mini Taj Mahal.
- If time permits only then Somanathapura.