(9.30 am to 2.30 pm or 1 pm to 6 pm)
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum (showcasing nearly 15,000 various artifacts in 3 floors. Entrance for foreign Nationals is Rs.250/-pp)
- Shaniwar wada dated back to 1732 a fort palace built by the Peshwas. Entrance for foreign nationals is Rs.300/-pp
- Pataleshwar Caves/Temple dating back to the 8th century, it is a single massive Basalt rock carved into a Lord Shiva Temple No Entrance fees. Time required is about 30 minutes.
- Dagdu Shet Ganapati the wealthiest golden ganesha.
- Walking and looking around heritage buildings, the old city at Tulsibag.
- The Old Mandai or Ray Market which sells everything from spices,to fruits,cane baskets, glass bangles and everyday needs of the kitchen.